Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mommy's New Obsession.....

    Well, I found another project to take up the very little spare time that I have. Pillow case dresses!!! I found some easy directions on making them and then added my own twists to make Ella the perfect dresses. They are perfect for her because they are roomy and lightweight. I have made her two but have two more stacks of fabric for some more. That's one of my weekend projects :) Plus, when it gets cold outside I can just put a shirt and leggings underneath of them! I love making her things because her reactions are great. She always gets huge eyes and is so thankful! Pics below...enjoy!
And I also posted some pics of our surgery day when we gave the kids' stuffies new tubies. Post on that on caringbridge. www.caringbridge.org/visit/ellapeters

1 comment: